How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 38877
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know about falling inside Harrahs Casnio!

Customer Question

I would like to know about falling inside Harrah's Casnio! Should I contact them an send copies of medical bills before I go to lawyer or should I contact lawyer first?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 years ago.
Contact the lawyer first. You are dealing with a large and highly adversarial opponent. This is not a grocery store that frequently has slip and fall accidents. The casino is likely to fight you every step of the way.

Attempting to settle this without legal representation is a big mistake, in my opinion.

For a personal injury lawyer referral, see these links: ABA; Martindale.