How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The father is physically keeping children from mother. Will

This answer was rated:

The father is physically keeping children from mother. Will not let her see children unless she signs a temp custody papers. One child is already his under a forged court papers. He will let her see him but her youger daughter he will not unless she signs papers. I want to know what options she has a if what is being done by him is legal. please let me know soon.
Either parent can posses the child. However to keep a child from the other parent is Parental Alienation which is viewed negatively by judges. The police will not get involved unless there is a court order. The mother needs to go down to family court to request and file a custody petition to force the access with the child.
Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you