How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SC Law Attorney Your Own Question
SC Law Attorney
SC Law Attorney, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 344
Experience:  I have been practicing primarily in the field of Family Law for approximately 17 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SC Law Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have tried my best to find case law that we had discussed

Resolved Question:

I have tried my best to find case law that we had discussed in my last question. if you could help with this I would appreciate it.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  SC Law Attorney replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
SC Law Attorney :

AS I indicated previously, the statute supports your position. There may not necessarily be case law on this particular situation because it would have to come from a higher court and it's just such a common sense thing, it would be kind of silly to appeal an order where a Judge ordered a person not to have a 3rd party sex offender around their children.

SC Law Attorney and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you