How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was married for 2.5 years when our relationships become cold;

This answer was rated:

I was married for 2.5 years when our relationships become cold; we realized that we are different. He left and I even don’t know his current address.
We don’t have kids together. We don’t have any property together either. How I can get the divorce asap? I am sure he thinks he will get the American citizenship, since we were married for almost 3 years, but I don’t want that. He left me. Please help. How to get the divorce without showing in the court? We are in Pennsylvania, USA.
Since you do not know his location you must file for a divorce as you would any divorce but ask the judge for permission to notify him by publication. To over simplify the process you are publishing the divorce notice request in newspapers. This process makes it more expensive based upon where the court requires you to publich the notice and it does delay the process so there is no such thing as a quick publication divorce, but unless you know where he is located that is your only option. Since you don't know where he is located you can not obtain a consent divorce which means you must appear in court, but if you retain an attorney it may be possible to avoid most of the court appearances.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you. What if I'll find out where is him. I can call our common friends and try to ask. What should I do then if I will know his location?

If you locate him you can serve him out of state if necessary and that saves a lot of money and time. If he consents to the divorce that's even better and them it's possible to wrap up the divorce in 6 months or so.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
<p>Can you recommend the attorney in my area then? I live in Feasterville, PA 19053.</p><p>Also, how much approx will cost the divorce for me?</p><p>Thanks!</p>
We are not allowed to recommend specific attorneys. Go to and you can find one in your area and discuss fees.
Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you