How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an employee who is is 21 years of age, pass the age

This answer was rated:

I have an employee who is is 21 years of age, pass the age to request emanicipation. He lives on his own and works a full time job. He can get car loan or a home loan however he cannot get a college loan. He has to have him mom sign for any type of loan but he doesn't live with her since he has been on his own since 2007.

He desparately wants to go to school, what els can he do?

Thank you so much for your assistance. I am mentoring a young man and trying to help get him assistance.

Thank you for your question.

What he must do is provide a formal letter with his applications for financial aid that he lives alone, his parents do not in any way, shape, or form contribute towards his care, education, or financial means. This letter must be signed and notarized, and would be used by the financial aid parties to no longer demand information from his family.

Good luck.

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 10/1/2010 at 6:01 PM EST
Dimitry K., Esq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions