Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son is paying child support for three children and two moms.

Customer Question
He has over $500 taken...
My son is paying child support for three children and two moms. He has over $500 taken out of his SSDI for child support to Alaska Child Support and Texas Child Support is also involved too. One mother received a check from Social Security for $7,000 and did not report it to Child Support in Alaska. He does not have any idea as to how much he is behind and what the exact amount is suppose to be taken out for child support.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/1/2010
Family Lawyer: legaleagle, Lawyer replied 7 years ago
legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer
Thank you for your information. Can you tell me what is your question?