How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I were legally divorced 3/2010 and we have reconci

Customer Question

My husband and I were legally divorced 3/2010 and we have reconciled and want to undo our divorce. Can we file a form with the state of wis. to do this? Revoke our divorce?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately no. Once legally divorced, the divorce is final. The only solution is to legally remarry (that is, go through the ceremony and sign a new marital certificate).

Hope that helps.

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 9/1/2010 at 6:39 PM EST
Dimitry K., Esq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you