How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33167
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my nephew got married almost a month ago to a girl with a child.

Resolved Question:

my nephew got married almost a month ago to a girl with a child. she has now decided to go back to the child's father. both are 19 years old. should he try to get an annulment or divorce?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 7 years ago.

I would be happy to answer your question. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations from giving legal advice, representing you, or entering into an attorney-client relationship through this open forum. Do you accept these terms? Please answer yes or no to continue.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Tina replied 7 years ago.
Thank you.

Typically, he would seek a divorce unless one of the grounds for an annullment are present and can be proven to the court. Here are the TN grounds for an annullment:

Best regards,



Please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by Positive feedback and a BONUS are always appreciated. Thank you and the best of luck.

Tina and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you