How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JPEsq. Your Own Question
JPEsq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5106
Experience:  Published articles on family law, featured in several publications for successful trial work.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JPEsq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 3 children with my girlfriend of 5 years she is having

Customer Question

I have 3 children with my girlfriend of 5 years she is having an affair with another man, and she doent know that I know. She has been lying to me telling me she is going places, but she always goes to his house instead, which I have seen by locating her cell phone, I am very concerned for my children which I believe there mother has told them to lie about it as well . She has nothing no job money or even a car, I dont want to do anything to cause her to do anything spitefull, because she has been spitefull in the past, going as far as to file false police reports. I am desprite and in alot of pain and dont know what to do.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JPEsq. replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
JPEsq. :

What you should do depends on what you want out of the situation... What do you want to happen?

JPEsq. :

As far as custody goes, if you have not done so, you need to establish legal paternity of the children through a paternity action. After that, it functions much like a divorce. Custody and visitation are established based on the best interests of the children

JPEsq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I just want her out of my house and to share custody of the children
Expert:  JPEsq. replied 7 years ago.
Has legal paternity been established? Who owns the home?