How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hey please do me a favor when u can, look up on the internet

Resolved Question:

Hey please do me a favor when u can, look up on the internet and c if u can find info on who i can call or talk to cause Danny wants to take me to court AGAIN and lower my spousal support and the amount i get from his yearly bonus. I don't have a lawyer and don't no what to do. I don't agree with what he wants but unless I figure out what to do he's gonna win, he will anyway cause he always does but I want to try. Also Hali, my Daughter, told me she wants to talk to the court but its gotta go through a mediator but i don't no where to start. I'm at a loss and have no idea what to do.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



You can request the court to speak with your daughter about whom she wants to live with. The court may interview her.


In the meantime, you can contact the CA Bar Association for a referral service and see if you would qualify for legal aid or pro bono assistance in this matter. Here is that contact information


If you have any questions that I might be able to help you with to represent yourself, please let me know here.



Samuel II and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions