Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

who would someone go to,to get a matter investigated for having

Customer Question
who would someone go to,to...
who would someone go to,to get a matter investigated for having a family member who is\was a d.a. that was doing favors for them to manipulate a child custody case to there favor?i have proof of written letter from person to have there mother contact uncle to get child back like he has befor in the past?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/2/2010
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 7 years ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
If this person is committing a crime by abusing his authority as a district attorney, you would want to bring this to the attention of the law enforcement agency that serves the jurisdiction where the crime took place.
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney