How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31781
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What if you have a temp. restraining order on a person and

This answer was rated:

What if you have a temp. restraining order on a person and would like to change some items on the order, how do you go about changing the order?
You will have to file a motion to modify the TRO and ask the court to alter the order as you want it. Bear in mind that the judge doesn't have to do this, but your request will be taken seriously.
Roger and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you