Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

wanting to get a legal separation in .ga.do I have to leave

Customer Question
my wife,and home ,are what...
wanting to get a legal separation in .ga.do I have to leave my wife,and home ,are what
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Family Law
7/1/2010
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

I am sorry, your question got cut off, can you please repeat it?

need help getting info on legal separation in ga
What can I help you with? :)
considering getting separated. What are specific requirements in GA? Can I remain in my home or do I have to have separate residence?
Who owed the house prior to marriage and are there any kids involved?
Ely, Counselor at Law