How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

wanting to get a legal separation in I have to leave

Customer Question

wanting to get a legal separation in I have to leave my wife,and home ,are what
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

I am sorry, your question got cut off, can you please repeat it?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
need help getting info on legal separation in ga
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
What can I help you with? :)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
considering getting separated. What are specific requirements in GA? Can I remain in my home or do I have to have separate residence?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
Who owed the house prior to marriage and are there any kids involved?