How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in all aspects of family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had to bifurcate my divorce in ca due to my ex-wife kept

This answer was rated:

I had to bifurcate my divorce in ca due to my ex-wife kept changing lawyers for over 2.5 years. Judge granted it terminating marriage 12/19/07.

I've not been able to file "Status Only" to make it official due to she never filed her Declaration of Assets and Derogatories. I'm unable to obtain a "official" copy Court Order from the Court signed by Judge terminating the marriage.

I have since moved from CA to TX need help on how to file "At-Issue Memorandum" for a strike in order to;

1. Get the signed Court order from the Judge.

2. Strike for Final Divorce Cree

3. Terminate the Spousal Support I've been paying since 01/01/07.

Thanx in advance///
Hello there:

which county would this be in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Riverside County
Hello again:

for Riverside County, this is the form that you need for an at-issue memorandum. This will set the matter before a judge who can then enter whatever orders or judgments are needed.

I hope that this helps.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have the form already... but the proof of service states the server has to reside in CA.


I now live in TX.


1. How do I file it from out of state with proof of service from TX?


2. How do I get a tele-court hearing?


3. Where do I address the At-Issues on the form?

Thank you for the clarification.

1. The easiest way is just to hire a process server to do it for you. It will cost around $20 if they serve by mail and around $50 if they do it in person.

2. A telephonic appearance shall be made by prior arrangement with the Court and in the discretion of the judicial officer in whose department the matter is set. It is the party’s responsibility to contact the Court no later than the court day prior to the hearing and provide a telephone number at which he or she can be contacted. On the morning of the hearing at the time the matter is called, the Court will place one telephone call to contact the party.

3. The Riverside County family law branch address isXXXXX Riverside, CA 92501.
Brandon M. and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank You Sir...


Your professionalism is appreciated!!!


R/ Jim

Related Family Law Questions