Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

form of serpartion

Customer Question
form of serpartion
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/23/2010
Family Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 8 years ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
I'm sorry but
http://www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/legalresearch/faq.pdf
states
2.
Where can I find information or instructions on obtaining a divorce?
There are no official court forms dealing with the process of spousal separation or divorce, however, there are the following resources:
o
Pamphlets produced by the Virginia State Bar about divorce and the financial aspects of divorce:
??
Divorce in Virginia
??
Children and Divorce

Your local county law library will have Virginia law practice books with sample complaints for divorce actions.

You might want to look at Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce [Paperback]
available at some law libraries or from
http://www.amazon.com/Nolos-Essential-Divorce-Doskow-Attorney/dp/1413308910 but it has general information not specific to Virginia.

You can get a free consultation from some of the Virginia divorce lawyers listed by location at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Divorce/Virginia

I hope this information is helpful.

Edited by N Cal Attorney on 6/23/2010 at 9:38 AM EST