Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex boyfriend falsely accused me of child abuse.There is

My ex boyfriend falsely accused me of child abuse.There is no evidence whatsoever and wants to keep my daughter and fight for her custody. My daughter is almost 11 months. I need help since I don't live in Hidalgo County I am traveling from Dallas. My child is in Edinburg, TX. I have a hearing for this Thursday at 8:30 a.m. I need help!!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

What can I help you with?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will be traveling to the Rio Grande Valley to get an attorney. and would appreciate a visit as early as possible on Monday May 3
JustAnswer is not an attorney representation site - we only give general advice. Would you like me to answer some questions or perhaps help you find an affordable attorney in your area?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, I need your help, can you refer me to an attorney in the Rio Grande Valley that I can see this Monday. Help me as I'm a desperate mother who was away from work and have limited amount of money yet I need someone who can help me, my baby's future is at stake. I need help.
I'd like to refer you to the TX Bar's Referral program. The program is free. The attorneys are vetted, qualified, and affordable. If memory serves me right, you also get a free consultation once you are matched up with an attorney from the category that you need (or at least the consultation is very cheap - I know this for a fact). The link to the Bar's referral service is below.http://www.texasbar.com/Content/NavigationMenu/Additional_Information_For_The_Public/Selecting_a_Lawyer/Lawyer_Referral_Information_Service/Lawyer_Referral_Information_Service.htm

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”