How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After cohabiting for a year and a half, the relationship goes

Resolved Question:

After cohabiting for a year and a half, the relationship goes sour, i want her out of my property but she refuses. What's the legal solution to this problem?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
I am not a South African attorney but I can answer your question. The only way to get her out is to start a court ordered eviction process. You will have to give her a 30 day written notice to vacate, I suggest that a third party give it to her, and then you will have to file in court. That is the only legal way. The local court will have the necessary forms. Sorry
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

What do you mean by 'file in court'?


Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
You will have to contact your local court and file an action for the judge to order her evicted if she does not move out.
lwpat and 7 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you