How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cedric Your Own Question
Cedric, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  Representation of Clients in Family Courts for Criminal and Civil Matters for several years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Cedric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i was divorced in 1996 after 23 year marriage. i was awarded

This answer was rated:

i was divorced in 1996 after 23 year marriage. i was awarded 42.5% of military retirement benifits and also a 200.00 per month permament alimony. he has never paid the 200.00. i had to file my own paperwork to military disbursing for those bebnfits myself which was supposed to be done by him and his attorney. is it too late to pursue the permamnent alimony?
No, it's not too late, there's no statute of limitations, and you can still file suit for the unpaid alimony that he hasn't paid for 14 years.
Cedric and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions