How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42235
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my situation is iam us citizen my wife is from mexico she came

Customer Question

my situation is iam us citizen my wife is from mexico she came in 2002 to usa we got married in 2005 in 2008 i started to file her papers she left to mexico in may of 2008 in oct.2009 she had her first appointment but they wanted more info. about me because i was born with a midwife in texas so icame back to get more info. got papers where i went to school where i worked where i was baptized where my mom was born where my sister where born so are appoint. was in march8 2010 and still they asked my mom alot of question so i called today 3/31/2010 and they still told me they are investigatian the case what other proof can give iam having alot of stress i have 4 son two are living with me and two with my wife and because my mom paid(NNN) NNN-NNNNthey thing she paid to make fake papers iam a crewleader i have state license and federal have decent income but i rather have my family what do you thing when your youngest son is scared of you growing with out a father i cry every night
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.You will need immigration lawyer here.Here are pro bono lawyers--ones that will help you for free here in Florida.Good luck here.