How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawmoe Your Own Question
Lawmoe, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2415
Experience:  Family Law Lawyer for 19 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lawmoe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

child support being revisited, rights of a father who is currently

Resolved Question:

child support being revisited, rights of a father who is currently serving overseas and does it make sense to have representation, parents were never married.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lawmoe replied 7 years ago.

It always makes sense to have representation, particularly if that person is unable to attend the hearing or participate fully in the proceedings. Calculations can be argued, things can be missed. If you are not aware of the law and the arguments that exist, you may find that you are strapped with an order that can have long lasting implications.


I wish you son well and thank him for his service.



Lawmoe and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you