How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31685
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do we fight a judicially bias court when child abuse has

Resolved Question:

How do we fight a judicially bias court when child abuse has been charged and proven but each incident is dimissed?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
You can contact the Wisconsin Judicial Commission and file a complaint (
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I thank you for the link for the form. Already did that - just once I wish someone would think about Morgan. Everyone has thought about politics but never about Morgan. I don't think I ever want to hear states declare that their children are their priority. We've been told that Morgan can't say no to her dad because per Wisconsin law she has no rights until she's 18. Well all for children being able to stand up for themselves. Someone should fight for children and their rights. So with all due respect, your answer was ineffective.


Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.

You're right that the child has no choice until adulthood. It is usually the best thing for the child for the law to be this way - but not always!


I disagree that my answer was "ineffective". It is the way the law is and I can't change that. I told you the truth, but maybe not what you wanted to hear.

Roger and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions