How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NYLAWLADY Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 814
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
NYLAWLADY is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i would like to change my sons last name to mine. father and

Customer Question

i would like to change my sons last name to mine. father and i were never married. i am moving to florida w my son. father remains in ny. what do i do
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 7 years ago.

This website will give you step by step instructions.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you on this question. If I've helped, please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Thank you very much. These responses are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created so there is no client confidentiality in anything written on this site.