How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41037
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im married with an American Citizen, I want to know if he

Resolved Question:

I'm married with an American Citizen, I want to know if he can adopt my children, but they were adopted in Mexico by my mother,and father so they could come to the U.S. legal, they have their visa cards, and I'm here illegal. What do I need so that my husband,and I can re-adopt my children?
Submitted: 7 years ago via ExpertHub.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.You woudl have to readopt her ein Mexico since that is wheere the children were adopted by grandparents.This is the only place to redo this since that is legally where the original adoption occured.You would nned a Mexican lawyer to deal with all of this.
RayAnswers and 6 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions