How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you get my money back from Fedmon and Green credit solutions

This answer was rated:

Can you get my money back from Fedmon and Green credit solutions ? and can you put in touch with a loan modification Co. that will not take my money and run ?I need to do something soon ,Bank of America will take my home by the first of the new year...
Most of the loan modification companies I have seen cannot do anything that a local attorney cannot. In most cases you can do as much as a local attorney. You need to contact B of A and submit to them all of the required paperwork. They will accept or not accept and a loan modification firm makes little difference in my experience.
lwpat and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you