How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31786
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a child custody attorney ASAP to answer some serious

Customer Question

I need a child custody attorney ASAP to answer some serious questions. There is a mediation set. If we agree can the depostion be cancelled? This is a very complicated story. Could someone call me XXX-XXX-XXXX and I will pay the fee. I just need some advice and there are a few details to talk about to explain my question better Sincerely- C
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.

If you mediate the case and it settles, all matters relating to the case will be cancelled/stopped, including the deposition.


We're only allowed to respond through entries/posts here. However, I'll be glad to try and answer any other questions you may have.