How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

please email me my answer not a yest tys

Customer Question

please email me my answer not a yest tys
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 7 years ago.

Is your legal question whether you have rights to grandparent visitation? What state are you in?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am in albertville a;labama and would like to no how i go about this if u cant help me then ill find a lawer seem like i am getting no where here
Expert:  legaleagle replied 7 years ago.
I can answer your questions about the law but if you need legal representation in a courtroom you need to hire an attorney in your area. Attorneys on this site can only give you information we can not be hired to meet you in person and represent you.