How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been married 8 years ago, and have 2 young children. Also,

Customer Question

I've been married 8 years ago, and have 2 young children. Also, I've been emotionally abused. I just found ou that my husband has been having a secret -transexual- life. All the evidence I have are electronic mails and social network profiles. Can I use these aginst him? How can I stop him from ruining the evidence? can the court order to freeze his profiles?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 7 years ago.
You can try to print out the emails--they would be considered evidence. What you can do is show that he is "unfit" as a parent because he has what the court deems "moral turpitude".


Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.