How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42156
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have sole physical custody of our daughter and the ex and

Customer Question

I have sole physical custody of our daughter and the ex and I have not been together for almost two years he wont pay a thing or help with divorce costs but I am 22 and take care of our child he doesn't even visit her and obviously wont pay for the divorce what are my options in getting a divorce FAST? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELLLLP!
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.This is easy.You have the papers already.go ask the clerk here about a pauper's oath.The filing fees are waivable since you don't have the funds.They will have you execute and may want some verification here and then they waive the filing fees.
Keep your chin up its going to be fine.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Free forms and self help centers to assist you..

Sorry it a pauper's affidavit, got the terminology wrong here

Edited by RayAnswers on 10/2/2009 at 1:00 AM EST