How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack R. Your Own Question
Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6147
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jack R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorced in Arizona last year. Ex got house and agreed to

Customer Question

Divorced in Arizona last year. Ex got house and agreed to make all payments on it (and she has solely). My name is XXXXX XXXXX mortgage and she cannot re-fi on her own. I will be trying to qualify for a mortgage and this mortgage shows on my credit . Mortgage company I plan to use says it is not clear enough in decree that ex is responsible for the mortgage payments on house and I need to file with the court something that clarifies that she is solely responsible for the monthly payments, taxes and insurance on the former marital residence. What do I file?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

You can file a motion for clarification. In the motion you can clarify what is required.


If you found this answer informational please press the ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my work.


All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.

Related Family Law Questions