Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

keeping visitation schedule that conflicts with school age

Customer Question

keeping visitation schedule that conflicts with school age child
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 8 years ago.

Good Morning,

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, I will be glad to help you with your question

Please give me a little more specific information on your situation.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button for each answer you find helpful so that I receive credit for my work.

Making a deposit does not constitute an acceptance of my answer; unless you press the ACCEPT button.

Leaving positive feedback, Bonus, etc., are always appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you

ANDREA

Member, NY & PA Bar

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i live in Pa but my custody order only permits me to enroll my child in school only three days out of a two week period. Custody order is a NJ order and chid's father is still a resident of that state.
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 8 years ago.

I understand what you're saying, it doesn't allow for stability of the child and requires too much travelling back and forth during the school year

Q. 1. Was the Custody Order entered before the child started school?

Q. 2. Did Custody Order require you get permission or inform court of moving to PA?

ANDREA

Member, NY & PA Bar