How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack R. Your Own Question
Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6147
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jack R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where do i get the form for public notice to post in a newspaper

Resolved Question:

where do i get the form for public notice to post in a newspaper for step=parent adoption?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 8 years ago.

Uusally if there is a recommended format the clerk in the domestic relations court might have a template. If the clerk does not have a form or handle posting of the notice, the newspaper classified desk can probably help you. They run these in the legal notices section frequently. You can probably find a prior notice and copy it.


If you found this answer informative please press ACCEPT so I may get credit for my response.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.



Jack R. and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you