Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
4460311

the charges that they said are not true. they said the children

the charges that they said are not true. they said the children were in harm them kids have never been touch you could not find a better mother out there. it takes one call from someone who doesn't like you to get your kids taken away. there was no one looking into this matter they just came and took them. i don't understand how they can just take someones kids without looking into this to make sure it is not a lie. please someone we just need that one person that can help..
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for trusting our JA team for guidance.

If you can afford an attorney, contact the state bar association and request attorney referrals; ones with experience dealing with cps. It is likely an attorney will want to file an emergency petition for the return of the children.

Also, the county bar association may be able to provide referrals as well as various websites like lawyers.com.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX

TG

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE STATE BAR OF ASSOCIATION AND THE COUNTY BAR OF ASSOCIATION. WILL THEY HELP US WITH CPS I AM SORRY I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS WE ARE IN SUCH NEED OF HELP ANY THING YOU CAN GIVE ME IS SO HELPFUL
Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.

They can help you local an attorney or low cost legal services if you qualify. Here is the OH bar association's website: http://www.ohiobar.org/Pages/PublicSite.aspx

You can also google your county/city name and "bar association" to see whether there is a county/city bar in your area.

All the best to you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP THAT IS ONE PLACE WE NEVER THOUGHT OF..
Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.
You are very welcome. Happy to help! Payment would be appreciated. Thank you.