How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33167
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to respond to a Divorce summons. Is there a form for

Resolved Question:

I need to respond to a Divorce summons. Is there a form for an Answer?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for trusting our JA team for guidance. We are happy to assist you. However, we need a little more information about your question.


Please let me know what state the case is in. Do you want to contest it?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

No she doesn't want to contest it and there are not many assets. She is leaving the country on friday for quite a while and wants to make sure that she answers the summons


Expert:  Tina replied 8 years ago.

I can view your additional information now.


Here is a free form that shows the format for the answer. If she wants to contest anything, she would need to specifically deny the allegations from the petition that has been filed.


Please let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX



Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

Tina and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions