How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37790
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is Iam Sudanese in USA and I have my wife and my

Resolved Question:

My question is Iam Sudanese in USA and I have my wife and my daughter are living in Australia,by the infulege of her relative she declay her self a single prerant ,so that she should get benefit from Australia government.Inwhich she was succefully, after I got visa for her to enter in Unite state of America, she refuse to come and she does not like me to talk to my daughter Iam looking for lawyer who can help me to get my daughter in my live
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 years ago.
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

The US court system has no jurisdiction over your wife and daughter since they do not reside in the US. You will need to seek help in the courts of Australia with regard to custody of your daughter.

I wish you well.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,


LawTalk and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you