How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask soloprac Your Own Question
soloprac, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 664
Experience:  Five years of exclusive practice in family law including but not limited to mediation and trial.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
soloprac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I have an ex-girlfriend she says shes pregnant. This is

Resolved Question:

Hi I have an ex-girlfriend she says she's pregnant. This is not her first stunt she's pulled. It's the fourth time. This time she's sent me pics and she states she's 5 months pregnant. She recently told me she has done cocaine a couple months ago. What do I do...CPS COPS ATTORNEYS
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  soloprac replied 8 years ago.



CPS will likely not get involved if and until the child is born. At that point they can drug test the baby and the baby can be placed in care if need be. As far as custody goes, this is the same story - you cannot petition the court for custody until the birth of the child. Unfortunately, as you can see, there is not much that can be done until the child is actually born.


I hope this is what you were looking for.


Best of luck.





soloprac and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you