How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hocuspocusme Your Own Question
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 466
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
hocuspocusme is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter needs to leave her home tonight ... taking her

This answer was rated:

My daughter needs to leave her home tonight ... taking her 11 week old son to a safe place for the night. The father is ranting and threatning divorce. Is this considered kidnapping? They need a quiet, safe place for herself and the infant. We are in metro GA. - Cherokee County
If she is feeling threatened at home she has the right to leave with the child. She has told the father she is leaving thus she can leave. If she leaves for a period of time without telling the father then that is unwarranted because they both have custody of the child.
hocuspocusme and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you