How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hocuspocusme Your Own Question
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 466
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
hocuspocusme is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my son-in-law have the custody order for my 3 year old

This answer was rated:

Can my son-in-law have the custody order for my 3 year old grandson changed just because he doesn't like my daughter's boyfriend? They are not divorced. My son-in-law is saying the boyfriend is abusive. The BF's wife had a PFA against him for 18 months. The PFA is over. To my knowledge there has been no abuse. What chance does my son-in-law have of getting the custody modified or even reversed to give him full physical custody?
In order to have the custody order reversed he must prove that the b/f is abusive or the situation that the children are exposed to is not in the best interest of the children. His allegations must be justified with proof and not herarsay.
hocuspocusme and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you