How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31684
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am waiting for my child support order to go through and

Resolved Question:

i am waiting for my child support order to go through and for visitation to be set . In the mean time is there any kind of document i can file or have to set up some kind of visitation with the father
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 8 years ago.

You can file a request for a temporary visitation order until the court enters the final one.


The clerk should have a form. If not, child services should.

Roger and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you