How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hocuspocusme Your Own Question
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 466
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
hocuspocusme is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

married for 20 years, children age 18 and starting college

This answer was rated:

married for 20 years, children age 18 and starting college in the fall, both of us employed in process of divorcing . Common propriety: house
The house will be split equally and any other property you may have such as furnishings, and retirement plans and cars. Both parents will be required to pay for college of child according to their last two years of W-2's and at a minimum wage salary. If salaries were equal then they will split the colleg costs. Alimony will be paid for one year according to the last 2 years of W-2's if the wife did not work during the marriage.
hocuspocusme and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you