How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if you r not married to the child father but you live with

Resolved Question:

if you r not married to the child father but you live with the child father but you may want to leave who has custody of the child
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.
Who ever has the child in their possession has custody until one of you files for legal custody with a court and gets a court order.
legaleagle and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you