How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After 21 years of my daughters life, we have finally got an

Resolved Question:

After 21 years of my daughters life, we have finally got an address of her father that he failed to give us. He was always on the move and now we know he has been in Michigan for a few years. I was wondering about any kind of back pay or anything that would help her out? She is working full time at a minimum wage job and going to Kaplan College at night.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.
Yes you can still sue in CA for back support against the father even though she is already 21. There is no statute of limitations in CA for doing this.
legaleagle and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions