How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41519
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do to remove a no contact order in Oregon It has

Customer Question

What can I do to remove a no contact order in Oregon? It has been 70 days now- I have 3 children-and my spouse has been taking alcohol classes and a ua every 5 days on his own since this happened?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thasnk for your question. You need to ocntact the prosecutor that handled this here and ask that it be ended. Unless it time limited and expires on it's own they will need to seek a dismissal here. If this is what you want then there should not be a problem. The dismissal protects the spouse form getting in trouble . That was you are both in the clear. The prosecutor will help you and dismiss ..