How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42235
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to request a new caseworker I pay child support

This answer was rated:

Is it possible to request a new caseworker? I pay child support and the woman assigned to my case is rude and discorteous every time I commnuicate with her. In Madison County Ohio is there some way to get a liason between the two of us or file a greivance of some kind? I spoke with her supervisor and stated that she sends me letters saying that she has tried to contact me when she has not, she fails to answer my voicemail messages, when I ask for someone else that might help me the operator/secretary person is rude and will not put me through to someone else. Today was unusually bad, the operator told me it wasn't her problem if the caseworker wasn't responding to her voicemail and again did not transfer me and when the caseworker called she was again rude. I told her that my support was paid in full and she said "Oh really..." I said that is what the automated system says. She was rude and discouteous again. Am I stuck with this behaviour?
Thanks for your question. Yes move up the food chain here. Deal only with the supervisor. Never hesitate to complain here. In government everybody has a boss. You have the right idea keep moving up here until you get the kind of service that you deserve.

I am so sorry that you were treated this way. People that work for state agencies should never forget that you are one of their clients and should be treated respectfully XXXXX XXXXX with dignity. Keep talking to the supervisor here. I wish you good luck resolving this..


Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you