How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41003
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My stepdaughter recently left her boyfriend, they have two

This answer was rated:

My stepdaughter recently left her boyfriend, they have two kids together. They live in Nebraska, and there is a possiblity she may want to come home to Georgia or Florida with the kids. No legal paper work has been done. What does she need to do to make this happen?
This is simple. Since they aren't married and there are no orders this is what she does. She packs up the ice chest and the car seats and she can leave here. She has sole custody since they aren't married and should leave before he decides to file here. I see this as a great thing to go where you have relatives that can help you and support you. I would go as soon as you can make arrangements to do so. Good luck here..


Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions