How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in GA and was given my child support payments based

Resolved Question:

I live in GA and was given my child support payments based upon a job I no longer work for. How do I appeal this judgement as I am currently un-employed and looking for work.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 8 years ago.
You have to file for a modification is the original court that issued the child support order. Your petition will be based on a material change in circumstances.
lwpat and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you