How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am behind in child support, in Colorado. Social Services

Resolved Question:

I am behind in child support, in Colorado. Social Services have taken my driver's license. Can they take my government pension from Rocky Flats ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
There are only a few issues that can attach/affect social security and pensions. The first is spousal support and the second is child support. So yes your pension can be invaded to satisfy child support.
Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you