How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rose Zapor Your Own Question
Rose Zapor
Rose Zapor, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 81
Experience:  Ten years as a Family Lawyer, Published author.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Rose Zapor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

you did not give me time to make a copy of my questions answer.

Customer Question

you did not give me time to make a copy of my question's answer. I need to be able to look at it again. Please resend. Customer
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Rose Zapor replied 8 years ago.
Dear Lauren:

Here is a copy of your answer that I already sent you. If you need another copy, feel free to email me [email protected]

In all states, it depends upon which type of Social Security is being distributed. If SSI, then most states will not impose a deduction for that benefit. If SSDI, then the disabled person can get alimony. The mental disability is not the issue, the type of Social Security being distributed is.

Good Luck,


Please hit ACCEPT in order for me to receive payment for my time.

If you like my answer, consider paying a BONUS.

If you have another question, please contact me at zaporlaw01.

Thank you.

Disclaimer --- There is no attorney/client privilege created by this exchange and the answer being provided is informational only and does not constitute legal advice.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I already paid for this answer.

Expert:  Rose Zapor replied 8 years ago.
You are right. I did not mean to ask you to pay a second time.