How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi my partner of 18 months are seperating we have twin s aged

Customer Question

Hi my partner of 18 months are seperating we have twin s aged one year I have no money as he was the only bread winner what are his legal obligations to us and what shoul i be doing to protect my rights We are seperating on good terms however things change later what do i need to do to cover later uprising
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  A.D. Barnett replied 8 years ago.
Hi there! In what state are you living? Were you and your partner married?

Related Family Law Questions