How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 40991
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two sons one is 9 the other is 6. They wanted to play

Resolved Question:

I have two sons one is 9 the other is 6. They wanted to play baseball for a school in our county but not the one they go too. It does say in the county bi-laws that this is posiable with a release from the school they go too but it has to be for a good reason. We have to pay for them to play and this doesn't seam right or legal to tell me where they can and can't play. They were refused a release from the school they attend.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You may have the right here to take this to the school superintendent or the school board itself. You seem to have good reasons here for such a request and they may waive the fees if this is a financial hardship.

Consider taking this up to the highest levels to see if you don't have recourse or opportunity to discuss this with the school board members or superintendent. Maybe you haven't been given the appropriate consideration in this matter.You may want consider obtaining a lawyer to presen this and seek further reconsideration . I do wish you luck.


Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.


RayAnswers and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions