How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CALawyer Your Own Question
CALawyer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1655
Experience:  California Family Law Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
CALawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can an inmate in Indiana file for a divorce

Resolved Question:

Can an inmate in Indiana file for a divorce?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CALawyer replied 8 years ago.
Yes, an inmate is able to file for divorce.

Procedurally, it can me a little bit more complex than a typical divorce, however, it is certainly possible.

You can usually get the forms from your prisoner legal services, or by requesting them in writing from the County court house.

You could also have an attorney complete the forms for you which would make it easier.

If this information was helpful, please click ACCEPT to give me credit for answering. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated if deserved. If you need any clarification, just post a reply. Thanks!
CALawyer and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you